News Center

  • Tel: 086-0769-82277499
  • Contacts:zhengweiwei
  • Fax: 086-0769-85838667
  • Address: River Road, No. 77,Houjie town,Dongguan,Guangdong,China

Analysis of sales and income data of China's leather industry in 1-8 month of 2015
From: Dongguan zhbong Super Fiber Co., Ltd. Post date: 2017-12-13


     In recent years, with the rapid development of China's leather industry, China is becoming a big country in the global leather making. In the 1~8 month of 2015, the running data of the leather industry are as follows.
      2015, 1~8 months of the national leather industry, the cumulative proportion of the main business income sector
      1. Sales situation
      2015 1-8 months, leather tanning total export delivery value of 7 billion 520 million yuan, the cumulative increase of 4.6%, industry sales rate of 97.8%, representing a decrease of 0.2 percentage points over the same period of 2014; leather products manufacturing total export delivery value of 60 billion 240 million yuan, the cumulative increase of 4.4%, industry sales rate of 98%, representing a decrease of 0.2 percentage points over the same period in 2014.
      The month of August, leather tanning export delivery value of 890 million yuan, an increase of 10.9%, industry sales rate of 97.6%, representing a decrease of 1 percentage points over the same period of 2014; leather products manufacturing export delivery value of 8 billion 90 million yuan, an increase of 6.6%, industry sales rate of 98.4%, compared to the same period in 2014 increased by 0.3 percentage points. For more information on the latest leather products industry, please refer to the "2015-2020 years China leather processing industry market development status and investment prospect prediction report" issued by China report hall.

     Two. Benefit situation
     In the 1-8 month of 2015, the main business income of leather tanning was 108 billion 880 million yuan, an increase of 2.2% compared with the same period last year. The total profit is 6 billion 710 million yuan, which is basically the same as last year. The total tax revenue is 3 billion yuan, up 0.3% over the same period last year. Leather products manufacturing main business revenue 225 billion 160 million yuan, an increase of 7.7% over the same period, the total profit of 13 billion 460 million yuan, an increase of 6.3% compared with the same period last year, the total tax total 5 billion 640 million yuan, an increase of 11% over the same period last year.

      Three. The main business income of leather and shoemaking industry is steadily increasing
      In 1~8 months of 2015, the national leather industry has completed a total of 6.24% year-on-year growth in the revenue of the main business. In August, the revenue of the main business was 6.5% year-on-year.
      Four, the main business income of leather shoes manufacturing ranks first in the industry
      In 2015 1 ~ August, shoe manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 34.37%, an increase of 4.93%; leather tanning completed a total main business income accounted for 12.67%, an increase of 2.22%; the suitcase, bag (bag) manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 11.63%, an increase of 7.28%; textile fabric shoes manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 6.55%, an increase of 8.88%; other leather products manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 6.22%, an increase of 7.93%; leather apparel manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 6.09%, an increase of 4.78%; rubber shoes manufacturers to complete a total main business income accounted for 5.69%, an increase of 10.69%; completed a total main plastic shoes making business income accounted for 5.49%, an increase of 8.02%; in the industry the main business income of the top eight. The main business income of leather gloves and leather products manufacturing industry increased by more than 18% year on year, leading the other sub industries.

      Five, Fujian and other areas of the main business income ranks the forefront of the industry
      In the 1~8 month of 2015, Fujian, Guangdong, Hebei, Zhejiang, Henan, Shandong, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Hunan and Liaoning provinces ranked the top ten of the main business income of leather and footwear industry, and ten regions accounted for 89.87% of the main business revenue.
     In the 1~8 month of 2015, the main business income of the leather industry increased faster than that of Hunan, Jiangsu and Jiangxi. The growth rates were 15.25%, 12.85% and 11.59% respectively.